The Friendly Center - 1324 N. Superior Street - Toledo, Ohio 43604
© 2012 The Friendly Center
The Friendly Center Wish List as of April 2012
This is only a partial listing of the items needed to support the program and services hosted at The Friendly Center. We appreciate anything you are able to contribute. Contact Sarah Fuller if you would like to donate any of these items at 419-243-1289 or email@example.com.
Youth Program Supplies
- Water toys ideal for pool time fun like squirt guns and beach towels
- Gift cards to purchase swimsuits
- Art supplies to inspire creativity – poster board, card stock, colored pencils, paint brushes (all sizes), stickers, stencils, hot glue guns, foamies, pipe cleaners, elastic thread, art scissors, 30 long sleeve smocks, etc. etc.
- Physical education toys – 12 basketballs, hula hoops and kick balls, set of 5 dodge balls
- Healthy Snacks are provided 4 days a day to at least 50 hungry children
- Games for a rainy day – Xbox 360, Wii game
Youth Basketball League
- 50 mouthpieces, 25 water bottles and athletic supporters, 10 referee whistles
- Concession stand supplies to fund program: cases of candy, water and soft drinks
Girl Scout Program
- Sponsor a troop of 12 with sashes, badges and insignias plus their dues.
- Journey books for Daisy, Brownie and Junior levels
Paper Products for the various community events and programs - 4,000 cups, plates, napkins, forks, spoons, and knives
- We have three vans which needs regular care like oil changes, tires, etc
- Gas gift cards help us cover our gas costs for field trips and services
- Sponsor a field trip for up to 50 children or one for 10 seniors
- Non-perishable food and hygiene items like Toilet paper and soap
- Gift cards for office supplies and general maintenance
For a printable version press print.